Remember that April 21st is the only day of the month that volunteers sort your recyclables for you. Otherwise you and your child are responsible for placing the items in the appropriate bins. Here is a quick list of what we are collecting:
- Drink Pouches (Capri Sun and comparable brands)
- Snack Pouches (GoGo Squeez, baby food pouches, etc.)
- Entenmann's Little Bites Packages
- Energy Bar/Granola Bar Wrappers
- Hair Care Containers/Skin Care Containers/Cosmetics
- Cereal Bags
- Toothpaste Tubes/Toothbrushes/Floss Containers/Mouthwash Bottles
- Non-aerosol deodorant
- #6 Solo Cups (Brigade closing April 30th, this will be last collection day)
NOTE: Dairy, Cheese, Diaper Packaging, Elmer's Glue, Scotch Tape Brigades are closed and we can no longer accept these items.
Thanks for your participation!